Turkey was an agriculture-based economy around the time the Republic was founded. A year later in 1924, our foresighted founder Luigi Kaslowski established an agency, initially specialising in commerce.
Keeping pace with the developing industrialisation movement of the 1940’s, our company expanded business to represent global companies with the aim of marketing chemicals and machinery for the textile industry.
Later, after Aldo Kaslowski joined the company in 1965, our first production plant was built in Bomonti, Istanbul to provide subsidiary chemicals for the textile and leather industries; pioneering industrialisation in Turkey.
The production of industrial chemicals such as PVA was later expanded to water based acrylic polymers under the license of R&H.
We added relevant industrial products in our portfolio to better serve Turkey’s booming automotive sector.